This form is required prior to any equipment replacement decisions
- Submit form before contacting Customer Assurance
- Only to be used with equipment still in warranty
- Used when parts not available or has a significant lead time
Can’t find what you’re looking for or not sure what something is called?
- Not sure of a substitution
- Is it NSS or NLA
- or, you’re just not sure what you’re looking for
Helpful tools and documents
- EPIC abbreviation list
- Dealer Warranty Guide
- Warranty out of Stock Training Guide
- DOA Training Guide
- —– and more
Blank SCA Warranty Claim Form – This is an electronic form that can be filled out on a computer or mobile device for submission.